This page contains guidelines for both the oral and poster presentations. If you have any further question, please contact the organizers.
- Standard presentation duration is 25 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions.
- Keynote duration is 45 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions.
- PDF and PowerPoint formats are accepted.
- Aspect ratio should be wide-screen (16:9).
- Presentation should be uploaded to the presentation computer before the respective session.
- The doors are opened Thursday Jan. 9 morning at 8:00.
- Posters are first presented orally at a flash poster session.
- 2 minutes per presenter.
- No visuals.
- The flash poster session is followed by a free-form poster session.
- Preferred poster size is A0 with a portrait orientation.
- Posters are attached by pushpins.
- Posters should be put up during the morning of Thursday Jan 9.
- Preferable removal time is during the Friday Jan 10 afternoon coffee break.